Personal Data Processing Policy
1. General Provisions
1.1. LLC "Fabrika brendov" (hereinafter the ‘’The Provider’’) poses respect for individual rights and freedoms as one of the most important conditions of carrying out its work.
1.2. Personal Data Processing Policy (hereinafter the ‘’Policy’’) determines legal relations on the processing of personal data between the company LLC "Fabrika brendov" UNP 192315515, address: Melezha Street, 5/2, office 510, 220113 Minsk, the Republic of Belarus (hereinafter the ‘’Company’’) and the User (an individual who has reached the age of 18 and wishing to order services / leave feedback, etc.).
2. Key terms used in the Policy:
2.1. A Website is a set of graphics and information material, including computer programs databases ensuring their availability on the Internet at the web address https://fabrikabrendov.com/;
2.2. A User is any visitor of the website https://fabrikabrendov.com/;
2.3. Personal data is any information related to the User of the website https://fabrikabrendov.com/.
2.4. Personal data processing is any action with personal data carrying out with automation tools or manually. The following actions include data collection, acquisition, accumulation, storage, validation, use, extraction, transfer, anonymization, deletion, blocking, elimination.
2.5. Anonymization of personal data is actions which result in removing personally identifiable information of the User or any individual.
2.6. Distribution of personal data is actions which result in the disclosure of personal data to one or more specific persons;
2.7. Provision of personal data is actions which result in the disclosure of personal data to a certain group of persons;
2.8. Elimination of personal data is any actions which result in irreversible destruction of personal data on a computer or other data storage devices.
3. The Provider may process the following personal data:
3.1. The User’s email address
3.2. The User’s phone number
3.3. The User’s full name
3.4. Besides, on the website anonymized data about visitors is collected and processed (including ‘’cookies’’) by means of internet statistics services (Yandex. Metrica, Google Analytics, etc.)
Privacy Policies of social networks:
Retention period – 7 years.
4. The purposes of personal data processing
The Company uses the data provided by the User for the following purposes:
- further communication on the User request;
- sending advertising messages;
- promotion of goods and services;
- analysis of the work of the Company system and assessment of advertising.
4.1. Anonymized User data collected by means of internet statistics services serve to collect the data about the actions of the website Users, improve the quality of the website and its content.
5. The User agrees with this Policy by entering his/her e-mail address in a special field on the Company's website with an offer of sending a request and subsequent clicking "Send", "Receive", "Order" and other buttons.
Having performed these actions, the user sends his/her own e-mail address to the Company for the purpose of subsequent communication.
5.1. When providing his/her personal data, the User agrees to its processing by the company LLC "Fabrika brendov" UNP (Payer's Account Number) 192315515, address: Melezha Street, 5/2, office 510, 220113 Minsk, the Republic of Belarus.
5.2. Personal Data Processing is based on the Law of the Republic of Belarus of November 10, 2008 №455-3 «On Information, Informatization and Protection of information" subject to the provision of General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union of April 27, 2016, by the Law of the Republic of Belarus of May 10, 2007 No. 225-3 “On Advertising” and local regulatory documents.
5.3. If the User wants to clarify personal data or wants to withdraw his consent to the personal data processing, he shall write an e-mail to the Company’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Clarify Personal Data” or “Stop Personal Data Processing”. The e-mail shall contain the User's email address and the corresponding requirement.
6. The Company undertakes not to transfer the information, received from the User, to third parties. The provision of information by the Company to advertisers and third parties, acting on the basis of an agreement with the Company to fulfill obligations to the User solely within the framework of the agreement, shall not be considered as a breach. Transfer of information about the User to a third-party in an anonymized form in order to assess and analyze the Company's system work and provide personal recommendations, shall not be considered as a breach.
6.1. Transfer of information in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Belarus shall not be considered as a breach of obligations.
6.3. The company receives the information about the User's IP-address and the data about the link he/she has followed to open this site. This information is not used for identification of the visitor.
6.4. The Company takes all necessary organizational and technical measures to protect personal data against unauthorized access to it, as well as other illegal actions towards personal data.